Looking for the best foundation for oily skin for 2013? Lucky for you, we have pinpointed the absolute best foundation for oily and acne prone skin. If finding a foundation that looks and feels natural isn’t a feat in itself, trying to find a product that interacts well with your oily skin is an additional obstacle that you no longer have to worry about.
It’s a consensus with the girls at Beauty Product Advice, MAC Studio Fix Fluid is the best foundation for oily skin.
Watch the below video to see how MAC’s micronized pigments absorb oil and seamlessly cover imperfections.
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Size Up
- Best foundation for oily skin
- Extremely buildable offering medium to full coverage
- Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that successfully help minimize the appearance of imperfections
- Natural mate finish
- UVA/UVB SPF 15
- Long term wearability!
- Less expensive many of it’s competitors
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation comes in a wide variety of shades and the MAC Beauty Advisors are always more than happy to help you find your shade. The help is free–take it! Although we want to believe our friends will tell us if it looks like we are wearing an off-colored mask on our face, really you’d be doing them a favor when ladies night rolls around and the only looks you are getting are from other girls pointing out your embarrassing makeup line. Competition eliminated! To avoid this ever so common mistake, seek out the advice of an experienced MAC Beauty Advisor.
How to apply MAC Studio Fix Fluid, the best foundation for oily skin
The trick to using the best foundation for oily skin is the follow these basic steps to care for your skin:
- Wash your oily skin morning and night with a mild, sulfate/paraban/fragrance free soap
- Always apply a primer before any face makeup, this helps to serve as a barrier between your pores and the foundation
- Apply a moisturizer at night
- Drink lots of water!!!
If you fail to care for your skin as mentioned, you may not experience MAC Studio Fix Fluid to be the best foundation for oily skin. You should do your part and MAC Cosmetics will do theirs!
To get the best foundation results for oily skin using MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation follow these steps:
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply a face primer and let set for a minute or two.
- Place a quarter size dollop on a clean service such as the top of your fist.
- Stipple your MAC 187 or 188, or similar flat-topped, full circular brush into the MAC Studio Fix Fluid.
- Alternate stippling and blending the MAC Studio Fix Fluid onto your face working in sections using a combination of short and long strokes for a natural looking finish.
- Once the fluid foundation is blended, apply a thin layer of translucent mineral powder to set the foundation and to help fight oily skin throughout the day.
- Apply bronzer, blush, and a highlighter (if desired).
- Step out the door feeling your most confident you.
Where can I buy the best foundation for oily skin, Mac Studio Fix Fluid?
The best foundation for oily skin, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, can be purchased online through their direct store by clicking the following link: best foundation for oily skin. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation can also be purchased at larger Macy’s department stores. The current price for a 30 ml / 1.0 fl oz bottle is $26.50. Remember, a single bottle can last you for months because a small amount goes a long way!